A pack of 50+ stylish Zooper widget skins for beautiful homescreen setups! The app will be updated with new widgets on a regular basis.
Zooper Pro: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zooper.zwpro
Nova Launcher: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.launcher
– Download and install Zooper Widget Pro.
– Download and install Stile for Zooper.
– Long Press your homescreen and choose “Widgets”.
– Find Zooper Widget Pro and add a Zooper widget to your homescreen.
– Press on the widget, and when the Zooper Widget skins list pops up, choose “Stile for Zooper”.
– Then select the widget you want to add.
If the widget is not sized properly, please use the “Scaling” percentage in the Zooper preferences to make the widget appear at a more suitable size.
If you want to change the colours in the widget, open the widget preferences and go to “Layout”. Find the correct module (the part of the widget you want to change) by checking the boxes on the right hand side. Open it, then scroll down to “Color” to change it.
To make the weather module work in some of the widgets, you must go into the widget preferences, then choose “Location” and set/select your current location. You can also change the weather provider by clicking on “Global Preferences”, then scroll down to “Weather Provider”.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email me or contact me on Hangouts.
And please leave a rating/review if you like my work!
My Google+ profile: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MattThomas83
Huge thanks to Aditya Soni for help with editing the app (powered by Polar)
Hishoot templates for the screenshots by Galer Vodgals