The ResidentPortal app provides a convenient way to pay rent, submit maintenance orders with photos, and communicate with your apartment community all from your mobile phone.
Residents have the ability to pay rent with a single tap, manage one-time or recurring rent payments and receive rent reminder push notifications with the app (see below for a list of key features).
Much of the ResidentPortal app is configurable by the property in which you live. Property settings include, but are not limited to, payment methods, payment days, full balance payment requirements, or maintenance request availability.
If you have feedback, suggestions or bugs about the app itself, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you!
ResidentPortal App Features:
• Make a One Time Payment – Easily submit a one time payment with the same trusted payment platform you have always used.
• Add/Delete Recurring Payments – Easily schedule new auto-payments ensuring your rent will never be late.
• One-Tap Pay – Pay rent with a single tap right from your smartphone. The app remembers your last used payment method and knows your exact balance due.
• RentNotify – Sends push notifications to your device, reminding you to pay rent.
• Contact Property – Contact your property directly from the app. The app automatically routes your call to the appropriate after-hours number when the office closes.
• Submit Maintenance Requests – Submit a maintenance request right from the app.
• Take a Picture of the Problem – Use your smart phone’s camera to take a picture of the maintenance issue without leaving the app.
• Fingerprint Authentication – After initial setup, securely log in to the app by scanning your finger print
Please note: The ResidentPortal App is only for residents of properties using Entrata’s ResidentPortal and ResidentPay products.