Join Noddy as Toyland’s most famous detective in an adventure filled with storytelling, learning and creative fun!
Play as Noddy with the help of his friends Bumpy Dog and Revs the car. Visit your favorite Toyland characters from NEW DreamWorks Animation TV show and take part in fun mini-games and activities. Become a Toyland Detective and use the ‘Who, What, Where Book’ to solve mysteries. Once you’ve solved all the clues, trace back your findings by reading the story of your adventures in a narrative photo storybook.
IN NODDY TOYLAND DETECTIVE, YOUR CHILD WILL:
• Play as Noddy and explore the beautifully recreated world of Toyland in 3D.
• Meet characters from the TV show including Bumpy Dog, Revs, Pat-Pat and the Panda Pockets, Fuse, the Naughticorns, and more!
• Ask questions to uncover clues and solve mysteries with the ‘Who-What-Where book’.
• Create musical masterpieces with the Pirate Band using simple tap and touch controls.
• Follow Deltoid’s workout patterns to learn the ancient art of Deltoid-O.
• Paint and decorate Revs the car with colorful shapes and designs .
• Help the Brick-A-Build builders solve jigsaw puzzles.
• Build investigation skills by discovering challenges, remembering, collecting, listening, thinking, and making connections!
Noddy Toyland Detective © 2016 DreamWorks Distribution Limited. All Rights Reserved.
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS:
This app contains no advertising and has no in-app purchases.
Each time your child solves a mystery in Noddy Toyland Detective, a storybook is generated from their play session for you to read together. The app also features a passcode-protected ‘Grown Ups Corner,’ where you can:
• Choose the length of time your child plays the game
• Receive email notifications when your child has created a new case for you to read together
• Get help and advice about playing the game with your child
Noddy Toyland Detective was developed by the multi-award winning team behind Dino Tales, Safari Tales and Dino Tales Jr. The game has been designed with teachers, parents and children to develop a range of literacy skills and aptitudes.
• Building language skills through reading and storytelling
• Question-forming and sentence structure
• Developing creativity through play
• Memorizing patterns and sequences
• Word knowledge and comprehension
• Vocabulary enrichment
• Nurturing, caring, and empathic skills
The player-generated stories are an excellent resource for parents to develop their children’s language skills to support preschool and school activities.
Join other adventurers on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/kuatostudios/
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kuatostudios/