With m.ride it was never easier to manage your bikes.
If using our hardware “m.unit blue” it will link your phone with your bike and allow you to experience amazing features such as Keyless-Go and Ride-assist.
Basic features without m.unit blue *
• Access to our data treasure – vehicle setup in a matter of seconds, including all vehicle data, tires, all wear parts, operating fluids and custom parts
• Automatic vehicle status notifications like season start/end, main inspection due, service and maintenance tasks like tire change, chain check, oil change, etc.
• Backup and access to all your vehicle data like riding logs, documents, manuals, proof of purchase, reports, receipts, etc.
• With our partners custom parts database (LSL, BOS, HIGHSIDER, motogadget, Baracuda), you’ll have all information about your custom parts at your fingertips at all times.
• Full documentation of your vehicle’s history in your logbook will mean higher resale value
* periodic manual input of mileage required
All features with m.unit blue
• All features mentioned above using automatic synronisation of vehicle mileage with m.unit blue and the m.ride App
• Trip log with start/destination addresses, top speed, route taken, time and weather
• Ride-assist V1.0 – acoustic assist system via headset delivering important live information like vehicle fault messages and blinker sound
• Ignition ready without key via Keyless-Go system
• Parking position reminder
• Ping! – horn and blinker signal for locating your bike from a distance
• Firmware updates via m.ride App
• Configuration of the m.unit blue using m.ride App
• inApp electrical diagnostics for troubleshooting short circuits, defective lights and overloads
• Live display of input and output statuses, temperature, current and voltage measurements as well as total power consumption
• Override m.unit outputs via the m.ride App (except Starter)
• History of triggered alarm events if away from the bike and immediate notification when in Bluetooth range (pre-alarm, alarm, vehicle tipped over)
Preview of upcoming features
• Our new hardware m.x blue allows simple connection to any bike through Plug & Play
• Last ride at a glance – display of top speed, curve count and funfactor
We are working hard every day to make the App compatible with as many smartphones as possible. Initially, it is only compatible with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and with the following devices:
1. Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
2. Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge
3. Samsung Galaxy S5/S5 Neo
4. Samsung Galaxy Note 4
5. Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0
6. Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 10.5
7. Google Pixel/ Pixel XL
8. Google Nexus 5
9. Google Nexus 5X
10. LG G4
11. LG G5
12. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
13. OnePlus 3/OnePlus 3T
14. Huawei P9/ P9 Plus
15. Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016)
16. Samsung Galaxy Note 5
For further informations, visit www.mride.de .
Have fun and blast out on the road!
Your m.ride Team