LeeAlert encourages preparedness and provides situational awareness when a disaster impacts Lee County. This tool is provided to assist individuals and families with preparing for and recovering from all types of disasters that may occur. You can find information on: Find My Evacuation Zone and Active Evacuations, Shelter Information, Sign Up for Alerts, Preparedness Tools (including ASL videos), Local Weather, and Social Media feeds.
• GPS functionality for locating your Evacuation Zone;
• Real time information on shelter openings, with mapping/directions;
• Current Emergency (EOC) Activation Level;
• Frequently Asked Questions;
• Links to Special Needs registration for those with special medical needs, and/or transportation needs during an evacuation;
• Family Disaster Plan and Emergency Supply List;
• American Sign Language Disaster Preparedness Videos;
• Current local weather and hazardous weather outlooks.
The LeeAlert application requires an active internet connection and will indicate when data is unavailable.