Intro to Letters will help your child learn to trace, read, write, and record letter sounds, names, and phonograms in English! Based on the proven methodology of Montessori.
“If you’re looking for an app to teach kids how to draw their ABCs, Intro to Letters is a solid option.” – Macworld
YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN:
• Basic foundations of language
• To read, write and understand English letters from A-Z
• Lowercase letter symbols and their sounds (phonics)
• Capital letters – letter names, writing and pronunciation
• Phonograms – writing and pronunciation
• Consonants and vowels
• Fine motor skills
Intro to Letters includes the following activities:
• LETTER SOUNDS (Lowercase Letters)
The first activity places an emphasis on phonetics instead of letter sounds. Your child will learn the sounds of the letters through a series of guided, interactive exercises.
Similar to the letter sounds, your child will work through the sounds of phonograms and unite them with their symbols.
Connect the sounds of the lowercase letters with their uppercase counterparts.
• LETTER NAMES (Capital Letters)
The objective of this activity is to acquire a knowledge of the names and symbols of the capital letters.
• PRACTICE MODE - This section allows kids to practice specific letters or phonograms. A new toggle feature allows the user to isolate their tracing paths.
• Languages offered: English, Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
We would love to hear from you.
Find us on Facebook & Instagram!