Learn the basics of starting a Cleaning Service Business. Residential house cleaning businesses provide cleaning services to residents with homes and apartments of varying sizes. Some prefer to offer cleaning services to small commercial offices as well. A cleaning service is a service business that anyone can start with a minimal startup investment. You can start out with the minimum basic cleaning supplies, that many people already possess or can purchase cheaply. The most expensive of the startup expenses are often those related to business licensing, obtaining insurance and marketing to potential residential and commercial office cleaning customers. We’ll show you the basics here.
· The Decisions you have to make Residential vs. Commercial office cleaning or both
· A look at some of the Services you can offer as well as cleaning
· How to Register your cleaning service
· The proper Insurance that you may want to carry
· The Start-up Costs related to the business
· A list of the basic Equipment you will need
· Information on whether you should hire employees or Subcontractors
· How to Price your cleaning services, square foot or flat fee
· How to Market your cleaning service to clients
· How and why you should prepare a Bid Proposal
· How to Promote your business through word of mouth etc.
· Learn how establish your Reputation in the industry