General Electric Credit Union’s (GECU) Mobile Banking app allows you to manage your accounts 24/7 from your Android phone or tablet. Stay in control of your finances anytime, anywhere.
With GECU’s Mobile Banking app, you can:
• Check available balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between your GECU accounts, plus transfer to other credit union friends or family members
• Make a loan payment from an external account
• Access Web BillPay and Popmoney®
• Manage GECU credit cards, including the ability to turn cards on/off
• Enable Touch ID and Eyeprint ID
• Send us a secure message
• Apply for a loan
• Find the nearest GECU branches and ATMs, and more!
Note: You must have a GECU account in order to sign up for and use our Online or Mobile Banking services. GECU’s Mobile Banking app is free to download and use; however, Internet data charges may apply, as well as text message charges for text banking and alerts. Please contact your mobile service provider for details.