Only works with the free companion app for Gear Fit2.
Samsung has not yet released this Gear Fit2 app, only after their release, this app can be used.
Please mail us if you have any questions about this.
This app displays Google Navigation instructions on your Samsung Gear Fit2 smartwatch.
It needs a free compaion app from Samsung Gear Store to work.
How to use:
– Install Samsung Gear and connect with your Gear Fit2 device.
– Install this “Gear Fit2 Navigation” app.
– Install free “Gear Fit2 Navigation” app from Samsung Store on your Smartwatch. (Go to: Apps> Samsung Gear > Samsung Galaxy Apps).
– Start Gear Fit2 Navigation app on your phone.
– Allow the app to read notifications. (Go to: Settings > Security > Notification Access and enable Gear Fit2 Navigation).
– Start Google Maps Navigation and instructions will be pushed to your smartwatch.
– Ensure your Gear Fit2 is connected to Phone and you have Samsung Gear installed.
– If the app still only shows the “waiting” message, please ensure that maps notifications are activated and displayed on your phone (Go to: Settings > More > Applications > Maps and enable “Show notifications”).
– Restart smartphone AND Gear Fit
– Uninstall and reinstall the app