You’ve seen the video – now the lives of those charmingly dumb characters are in your hands.
Enjoy 38 hilarious mini-games as you attempt to collect all the charmingly dumb characters for your train station, achieve high scores and unlock the famous music video that started it all.
Download the FREE game now to enjoy the new fun and remember, be safe around trains. A message from Metro.
– Why is his hair on fire? Who cares, just RUN!
– Quickly wipe your screen free of puke
– Balance that wobbling glue eater
– Flick the piranhas out of range of those precious private parts
– Swat wasps before it’s too late
– Best not invite that psycho killer inside
– Carefully remove forks from toasters
– Help self-taught pilots
– Get back from the edge of the platform you fools
– Have patience at level crossings
– No crossing the tracks! Not even for balloons!
– And who knew rattlesnakes were so picky about mustard?
– Doing your own electrical work? Choose the wires carefully
– Mind the gap! Board the train safely
– Space is no fun without a helmet. Put it on now!
– Stop the clothes dryer. It’s a terrible hiding place!
– Scratched the drug dealer’s ride, now avoid his bat
– Taking expired medicine is not recommended
– Stitch it up before bleeding out!
– Perform a daring rescue from a burning building
– Drag appliances back on the shelf to prevent accidents
– Remember to stop at level crossings
– Everyone loves bacon! Even rattlesnakes!
– Rotate the wires to complete the circuit
– Only cross at pedestrian crossings
– Remember the sequence for a fireworks show
– Swipe to avoid a prickly crash
– Sprung a leak? Sprint to the shore!
– Tap to tip toe to the ice cream
– Keep the wasp nest from hitting the ground
– Avoid eating rotten food
– Leap over forest obstacles
– Screw down the glue cap
– Find the psycho before he finds you!
– Smash the asteroids
– Perfect your dumb-death prevention skills to unlock the full set of characters for your train station
– Earn your own local copy of the original video
– Create your own Dumb Ways character from loads of facial features, accessories and more!
Watch the original Webby and Cannes award-winning video here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw