The DIY Fly Fishing App is designed for anglers who like to chase blue lines on topo maps and spend their nights bent over maps, plotting the next day’s adventure. Harnessing the power of Google Maps you can now create your own custom digital fishing map.
Get turn-by-turn directions to over 10,000 of America’s Best Fly Fishing Spots or add your own. Provides information on the best fly fishing destinations in over 30 US states. Please check our website DIYFlyFishing.com for map coverage before purchasing app.
– Add Map Markers for Fishing Spots, Boat Ramps and general Points of Interest
– Get Turn-by-turn directions to any Map Marker
– Create a Fishing Journal by adding notes to your Fishing Spots.
– Get real-time streamflow data from over 9,000 USGS stream gauges in all 50 US states.
– View and edit your fishing map from the App or DIYFlyFishing.com.
Featured Destinations include:
– Great Smoky Mountains National Park
– Rocky Mountain National Park
– Yellowstone National Park
– Colorado Gold Medal Trout Waters and Best Remote Fly Fishing Destinations
– Connecticut Trout Management Areas and Wild Trout Management Areas
– Montana Fishing Access Sites
– Michigan Trout Trails
– New Jersey Wild Trout Streams
– New York Public Access Sites and Parking Areas
– Pennsylvania Special Regulations Trout Streams and Class A Wild Trout Streams
– Ohio and Pennsylvania Steelhead Trout Fishing Access Sites in Steelhead Alley
– Wisconsin Class I Trout Streams in Driftless Area