Get your credit scores, reports and more on Credit Karma — all for free. Checking your own credit won’t affect your score, and we’ll never ask for your credit card info.
• Free credit monitoring – We’ll send you alerts about important changes on your TransUnion credit report.
• Direct Dispute™ – If you notice an error on your TransUnion report, you can submit a dispute without leaving Credit Karma.
• Check for unclaimed money – We’ll search through over $40 billion of unclaimed cash in the U.S. Go to the bottom of your ‘Accounts’ tab and see if any of it’s yours.
• Education, tips and tools – Get help to understand your scores and reports so you can make informed financial decisions.
• Personalized recommendations – Use our Approval Odds to find credit cards and loans you’re more likely to be approved for.
Join more than 60 million members on the path to financial progress. Learn more and sign up at www.creditkarma.com.