Card Counter is an exciting game based on real Blackjack card counting techniques. You love Blackjack and know what to do in every hand, but now you want more! Maybe you saw the movie “21”, read the book “Bringing Down the House”, or just heard about card counting. Card Counter will teach you everything you need to know without having to enroll at MIT.
Top Rated by AppAdvice as an “Essential App” that “stands above all others in this category of apps”
* Fun and exciting game based on real Blackjack card counting techniques.
* Pick the Card Counting system you want to learn by selecting Hi-Lo, Hi-Opt I, Hi-Opt II, KISS III, KO, Omega II, Red 7, Silver Fox, and Zen Count, or add your own counting system by specifying the card count values and starting count.
* Tutorial, Easy, Medium, Hard, Medium, Expert, and Challenge game modes for fine tuning your skills
* High scores for tracking your progress with world wide rankings with Game Center leaderboards and achievements
* HD optimized for all Android smartphones and tablets.
* Voice over by Oscar Santana from Big O & Dukes and Mike O’Meara show
Learn everything you need to know on a plane to Las Vegas, a car ride to Atlantic City, or in the comforts of your own home.
Study. Practice. Win.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Card Counter is a video game based on the techniques of card counting. Using any device while at Blackjack tables is illegal. Never play Card Counter or use any electronic device while playing at casino tables.