Transfer money worldwide with confidence and low fees with BOSS Revolution Money!
Send money from your mobile phone to anyone, anytime — securely, simply and with peace of mind. BOSS Revolution is trusted by millions of customers every day to stay in touch and send funds to their loved ones around the world.
Send money with the app today:
+ Your first transfer free (up to $300) in the app or online at bossrevolution.com
+ Low transfer fees starting at just 99¢ (through 4/30/17)
+ Transfer with competitive exchange rates (FX)
+ Get a free call from BOSS Revolution with each money transfer you send
Transfer money easily:
• Send money quickly and safely to your loved ones in 45+ countries including the Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Mexico, the Philippines, Honduras, El Salvador, Ghana, Nigeria, and more
• Select from over 300,000 payout locations worldwide including banks, mobile wallets and retail stores
• Send money using your debit card or credit card for the same low fee
Recharge prepaid phones:
Easily top up the prepaid mobile phones of your friends and family in more than 90 countries with more than 150 carriers.
• Popular mobile carriers to reload include: Tigo, Claro, Movistar, Digicel and more.
• See the latest international carrier promotions right in the app.
Send electronic gift cards:
Send a virtual gift card from our wide range of popular merchants including restaurants, clothing stores, movie theaters and more. The card will be delivered electronically to anyone you select – along with a personalized message from you.
Send money with confidence:
• Transfer knowing your FX, fees, total charge and exact amount you are sending
• Track your transaction in the app and receive SMS and email alerts
• View your transaction history at a glance
• Send repeat transactions with just one swipe
• Money-back guarantee
• 30-day rate history charts
• Compare rates with leading services
Boss Revolution money transfer products and payment services are offered and serviced by IDT Payment Services, Inc., and IDT Payment Services of New York LLC, both licensed money transmitters (hereinafter jointly referred to as “IDT Payment”).