With Board Game Stats you can keep track of your Board Game plays and scores in an easy to use stats tool.
View statistics and graphs for your games, plays, and other players.
Features of Board Game Stats:
– How many games did you play recently?
– Who scored the highest for a game?
– With whom did you play and who wins more?
– Did you improve your score from last times?
– Compare players, view graphs and charts.
– Enter Games and set an image and scoring rules
– Set Players and Locations, including anonymous players
– Enter your plays including location and scores per player and many more details
– Calculate scores on the fly using + and –
– Create teams and enter team scores
– Auto-assign ranks to Players
– Add images of your Plays, and create profile images of Players
– Link Games to BoardGameGeek to load more details and a game image
– Import existing plays and played games from BoardGameGeek
– Import your owned games and collection from BoardGameGeek
(please note: this is currently just one-way and no collection manager, nor can you set owned status in the app)
– Post your plays to BoardGameGeek, including auto-post
– Post your play to Twitter or Facebook
– View statistics for Games, Plays, and Players
– View statistics for a specific combination of players
– Browse an extended statistics overview with H-index and fives and dimes
– Export and import scores for easy backup
– Sync with other devices via cloud-sync (in-app subscription)
With a Cloud sync subscription:
– Seamlessly sync your data between all your devices
– Keep a backup of your data in the cloud
Please note that any changes to the BoardGameGeek website or API can temporarily break BGG related features. I cannot guarantee their continued availability.