Here’s AutoMate – Car Dashboard APK Android APP Download. AutoMate makes common services available to while you’re driving. With AutoMate, you get the right information at the right time, so you can focus on the road.
AutoMate – Car Dashboard APK. LATEST/UPDATED VERSION:
- Caching contacts and weather for faster loading
- New default navigation app support: Navmii
- Added attributions for Google and PathSense
- Bug fixes
- AutoMate 2.0 coming soon!
AutoMate – Car Dashboard ANDROID FEATURES:
- Maps – Search for directions and launch your favourite navigation app for turn-by-turn directions.
- Places – Search for nearby places such as gas stations and restaurants, with one click.
- Phone – Call your favourite contacts, see call log, and easily dial a number
- Messaging – Send and reply to SMS messages, hands-free replying available for many popular messaging apps
- Voice – Take control of the app through voice commands for navigation, music, and more
- Contextual Information – Receive weather updates, see recent searches, receive speed limit alerts, and more
- Media Control – Control many popular media apps using buttons or gestures
- Shortcuts – Keep your favourite apps and Android shortcuts at your fingertips. Includes quick settings toggles.
- Data – View real-time engine data from an OBDII adapter with Torque integration.
- Premium Features
- Set AutoMate as a launcher while it is running
- Hands-free gestures! Wave your hand over the device to perform different actions
- Traffic camera alerts, never get a red light or speed camera ticket again!
- Customize wallpapers for day and night themes
- Startup options to make AutoMate even more effortless to use
• About: http://www.bitspice.net/automate/
• FAQ: http://www.bitspice.net/automate/faq.html
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/102908788212710276577
• Join the beta: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.bitspice.automate
AutoMate is powered by PathSense: https://pathsense.com/
• This app uses the Device Administrator permission. It is used to automatically lock the screen, if that option is enabled. Otherwise, we do not request this permission.
• This app uses Accessibility services. We request this permission on devices older than Android 4.4 to mirror certain notifications on AutoMate’s home screen.
• Other permissions used explained in more detail here: http://www.bitspice.net/automate/faq.html#question-permissions-explained