Wish you could read more but don’t have the time? You’ll love audiobooks!
Audiobooks.com is the best free audiobook app to download and instantly stream more than 100,000 premium audiobooks. Read more books and get more done with our most stable, feature-filled app ever.
Everything you need is right within the app: claim credits on titles, access your audio book wishlist, view your library, and play your audio books without ever having to visit the website. We add hundreds of new books every week, and your first premium audiobook is free! Plus, we have a library of 7,000 free audio titles for everyone to enjoy.
Our top features include:
• Your audio book library is yours to keep, forever
• Variable narration speed at 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x and 2x original pace
• Easy navigation with quick touch actions and a large visual interface
• Live Chat with our Customer Service team for instant assistance
• Notes tool to create custom bookmarks with memos
• Detailed series information so you can browse popular series or easily find your next audio book
• Member Deals make your credits go further with member exclusive audiobook bundles
• Stream audiobooks anytime, anywhere over Wi-Fi and mobile data to enjoy your entire library without taking up device storage space, or download in full for offline listening
• High quality mp3 sound
The Audiobooks.com app has wide compatibility:
• Download audible books directly to any Android device, and use the Audiobooks.com smartwatch app to easily control selection and playback of audiobooks from your library.
• Enjoy audiobooks on the road with Android Auto and select manufacturer’s in-car infotainment systems, including GM, Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles
• Listen in your home with Sonos, the smart speaker system – Audiobooks.com is the only audiobook app that integrates with Sonos
You’ll love listening to these New York Times bestsellers and recently added new releases:
• Behold the Dreamers by Imbolo Mbue, an Oprah’s Book Club pick
• Camino Island by John Grisham
• Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
• Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
You can also browse and listen from a wide selection of genres:
• Fiction favorites including romance novels, literary short stories, mystery, and science fiction
• Textbooks and reference titles for MCAT and other exams and courses
• Make this your go-to Bible app for full-length audio versions of the King James Bible and other religious audio books, meditations and prayer books, including the Quran
• Learn a new language with hundreds of new educational audio courses for 45+ different languages
• Huge selection of family-friendly books for kids, toddlers, and teens
Check out our top current book lists:
• New York Times Non-Fiction
• Oprah’s Book Club Classics
• The Best of 2017 (so far)
Don’t be stuck in the past with ebooks or books on tape. Digital audiobooks make audible stories come to life when you’re commuting, working out, cleaning the house, knitting, cooking and more! Make the most of your limited time and rekindle your love of reading with audiobooks from Audiobooks.com.
Featured user reviews:
Jenny Harley says, “Very happy, I use this all the time, highly recommend it. Great to use on road trips and while knitting.”
L Cabral says, “I downloaded this app for my commute, I needed a little more variety than the radio and podcasts. I like that it stops for a phone call and starts up again right after the call ends. I haven’t experienced any glitches with the app so I plan on regularly using it. Enjoy!”
Peter Ferguson says, “Great app. I listen to books with my smart phone while im running or working out. Sometimes its a nice change from listening to music. The app is very easy to use to select books, and even to listen to a sample of a book.”