Direct Download:Choices MOD APK(Latest)
Older Versions:Choices v2.4.0 MOD APK Choices v2.3.8 MOD APK Choices v2.3.8 APK Choices MOD APK Choices (v2.3.5)APK Choices MOD APK(2.3.4) Choices MOD APK(2.3.3) Choices MOD APK(2.3.2) Choices MOD APK(2.3.1) Choices MOD APK (OLD)
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED INTO FACEBOOK BEFORE CONTINUING TO PREVENT LOSING YOUR GAME PROGRESS! Being connected with Facebook allows your gameplay to be stored and when you change devices or re-install the app, it’ll re-download your previous save file.
- If you have the original Stories: Choices You Play app downloaded from the Google Play Store or from anywhere else, uninstall it first.
- Once the APK is installed, run the application and log into Facebook again when prompted on startup, or through the settings. Your gamesave should automatically download again from where you left off before you uninstalled the application previously.
- Play any story, when a choice comes up that requires premium gems, click it. Even if you don’t have enough it will still work, if you have enough to make the choice, you won’t lose any gems.
- This mod does grant you free gem choices, however keep in mind going into the closet of any story manually and attempting to purchase any clothing will not be free! The only time you can get clothing free is when it is prompted within the story. Hairstyles are also not free! You need to use your actual gems that you gain, sorry for this but it can’t be patched!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: FACEBOOK/APKREAL TO GET THE FUTURE UPDATES ASAP!
Contact us if you are having any issues Facebook.com/ApkReal
Read the below while your download is starting.
What is an APK File?
Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Why would I want to install an APK File?
APK files of new Android builds are often leaked ahead of time, giving you early access to all the exciting new features that otherwise wouldn’t be available to you. Also, some apps are restricted to regions and outside of yours.
APK files also allow you to bypass carriers to get the latest Google updates, which can take a frustrating amount of time to arrive via an over-the-air update from your network. And if your Android device lacks access to the Google Play Store, APK files may be your only option for installing apps on your device.
How to install an MOD APK from your Android device
You can also install APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet. Just open your browser, find the APK file you want to download and tap it – you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your device. Once it’s downloaded, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, and tap Yes when prompted. The app will begin installing on your device. Simple.
If it’s your first time, you’ll see this pop-up when you click the downloaded apk file “For security, your phone is set to block installation of applications not obtained from the Android Market” message as you try to install. But how do we get there?
To allow app installs from non-Market apps, tap the menu button on your home screen, then choose Settings >> Applications >> Unknown sources.
Who are these “Unknown sources,” and what do they want? Simply put, it’s anything other than the Android Market. Could be an app sent by e-mail. Or downloaded from a website.
Enabling this function is a piece of cake—simply go to Settings -> Security.
Just check Unknown sources and you’re all set.
IF YOUR DOWNLOAD HAS OBB FILE FOLLOW BELOW
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
- First of all unzip/extract the downloaded OBB or Data file in your PC or laptop.
- Copy the ‘Data’ folder and place it into the given path:
External SD Card > Android > Data > **paste the folder here**
In case of OBB files, copy the OBB folder and place it in the given path here:External SD Card > Android > OBB > **paste the folder here**
- If you cannot find the OBB or Data folder, you can create a new folder manually.
- Make sure that the files are successfully copied in your SDcard.
- Disconnect your phone from PC.
- Run the APK file now.
That’s it. You have successfully completed the process. You can now enjoy the full features of APK on your android phone.