SAMSUNG USERS PLEASE READ: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=72413941&postcount=283
For some reason, a lot of manufacturers seem to have a problem with us customizing our own devices, to the point where some disable the built-in Android SystemUI Tuner.
This app aims to fix that problem, by providing a replacement. For the most part, this is a replica of Android’s SystemUI Tuner; however, there are a few extra goodies that Android’s solution doesn’t include by default.
Using this app you can:
– Control which icons appear in your status bar (6.0+; not every toggle will work on every device)
– Customize Demo Mode
– Control the importance level of notifications (7.0+; doesn’t work well on Samsung)
– Enable some hidden features of Android
While I made this for my LG V20, since LG removed the stock SystemUI Tuner, I see no reason why at least the core features won’t work on other devices. Even if you have the stock Tuner already, go ahead and try this app out. There are some extra features for you.
Now for some notes:
– This app does NOT require ROOT, but you will need to grant some permissions using ADB (instructions in app).
– This app should work on any device running Android Lollipop (5.0) or above.
– This app is EXPERIMENTAL! Certain features may not work on your particular device. If they do not, that is unfortunately out of my control.
– Demo Mode is a WIP! Please be careful when using it. Not all options function correctly, and it takes a while for Demo Mode to actually kick in. DO NOT SPAM THE TOGGLE! Things will break.
If you have a problem, visit the XDA thread, or email me. I check these multiple times per day. You could certainly also leave a 1-star review (I’m not here for the ratings), but Play Store notifications aren’t working for me, so that’s not the best way to get my attention.
Thanks to Android Dev for the feature graphic!