The RootCloak Plus Apk for Android rooted phones helps to hide root from Snapchat, Pokemon Go, Android Pay and other banking and enterprise apps also Android Lollipop apps. Many apps detect root and thus, refuse to work on rooted phones for security and other reasons. Though there’s no 100% full proof way to hide root from such apps, RootCloak Plus Download succeeds to a vast extent in doing so. This Android app helps most of the apps to work on rooted devices but still there are a few apps such as Sky Go and Puzzles and Dragons that won’t work.
For the list of apps that work with RootCloak Plus Apk click here
Download RootCloak Plus Apk (Cydia)
RootCloak Plus Apk
RootCloak Plus Apk Instructions:
1) If you are on Android 4.4+ (KitKat), you need to install SELinux Mode Changer and set it to PERMISSIVE: ( http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mrbimc.selinux )
2) Install Cydia Substrate. You must install it, then open the app and Link Substrate Files, then reboot!
3) Install RootCloak Plus.
4) Reboot your device to enable RootCloak Plus. The Substrate will probably tell you to do so.
5) Open RootClock Plus settings (just open the app from the launcher), and then go to Add/Remove. This is where you will change which apps RootCloak hides root from.
6) If the app you want is not among the default apps, press the + button to add it. Find the app in the list, and press it to add it to the list.
7) To apply changes, you MUST reboot your device!
8) Run the app to see if root was successfully hidden.
v1.2 – Major change to hooking file opening. Added additional default apps and blocked keywords. Added additional hooking looking at installed apps.
v1.1 – Changes to the native handling code to more effectively deal filter out detected items.
v1.0 – First release.