Join a learning game of kahoot – all you need is a game PIN from the host. Kahoot! brings fun into the classroom – play, learn and unleash your secret classroom superpowers!
Kahoot! is a free game-based learning platform that makes learning awesome. The best way to play Kahoot! is in a group, like your classroom. Questions appear on a shared screen and you answer on your own device.
This app is designed as a game controller for learners to join a game. To create and host a kahoot, please sign up at getkahoot.com.
Many games (we call them ‘kahoots’) are designed as quizzes with multiple choice questions. Another type is a Jumble game where you have to put answers in the correct order – stay focused, precision is king here! But the faster you answer, the more points you can get. Discuss and celebrate together – it’s going to be loud!
Here’s how you play Kahoot!:
– Enter the game PIN that you see once the host has launched the kahoot. You don’t even need to create an account!
– On the next step, type your nickname.
– All ready to go! Look up to the shared screen and use your device as the controller to answer the questions.
– See how many points you got and where you’re standing on the scoreboard as you play. Next stop – top spot.
– Was the kahoot fun? Share feedback with the game host!
Got a question? Have a look at the FAQ section on our website: https://getkahoot.com/support/faq/
Have fun playing and learning! And remember – victory is closer than you think.