Looking for a partner, co-parent or someone willing to help you have a baby?
Just a Baby is a world first meeting app which connects thousands of people around the globe who want to have or help others have a baby.
* in a Relationship
* have Fertility Issues or Infertile
* Gay, Lesbian, Straight, or
* want to HELP others become parents
Just a Baby will help you find matches and bring you one step closer to achieving your dream of starting a family.
Set up your profile with just a few clicks and then start swiping to find a potential conception partner. When you match with another user, you can start talking right away using the handy in-app chat feature.
It’s free too – there are no charges to set up a profile, review or chat with other users.
Grow your family your way. Download Just a Baby today and start your journey now.
Advanced Free Functionality:
* Use advanced search filters to find someone who can help you have a baby or so you can find someone to help!
* Change your location to anywhere in the world so you can meet a conception partner with the genetics/ phenotype of your preference. Also handy if you’re travelling or moving locations.
* Let others know if you have sperm, a womb, a frozen embryo or eggs.
* Let others know what you’re looking for – do you need help? Can you help someone else in need? Or are you looking for a relationship as a partner or coparent.
* Share user profiles with your friends and family to help them find a potential partner and start a family.
Up and coming:
* Make a video so you can tell your story to other potential partners and help you find a match faster.
* Just a Baby will soon also connect users with experts in the field including fertility clinics, family lawyers, legal advisors, family counselling/ councelors, genetics, DNA, family clinics, surrogate partners, egg donor clinics, sperm donor clinics, egg donor banks, sperm donor banks, In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) clinics, Artificial Insemination (AI) clinics, Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) specialist, Fertility Testing Laboratories including womb and frozen embryos, GP’s, Health Checkup Clinics, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) service providers, partner parenting services, co-parenting advisors, surrogate advisor, as well as support groups for LGBT, gay and lesbian prospective parents and families.
Just a Baby is a private forum for people to meet other people who want to have or help others have a baby, as such we do not provide any legal advice. Surrogacy,surrogate, sperm donor, egg donor, gay parenting, lesbian parenting, LGBT parenting, elective co-parenting and family law vary between countries and even within countries. We strongly recommend you, and anyone else involved including spouses, partners, intended parents, sperm donors, egg donors, surrogates, gay, straight, lesbian and LGBT intended parents seek independent professional legal advice (relevant to region and country) prior to making any arrangements to have or help others have a baby.
* Elective coparenting – also referred to as “parenting partnerships” or “partnered parenting” or “partnered co-parent” or “partnering co-parent”, may be used as a choice by individuals seeking to have children, who do not wish to enter into a conventional relationship. Such arrangements are common between friends, among gay and lesbians.
* LGBTQI – Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer or Intersex
* IVF – In Vitro Fertilization
* AI – Artificial Insemination
* ART – Assisted Reproductive Technologies
* IUI – Intrauterine Insemination
* FC – Fertility Clinic
* NI – Natural Insemination