After launching on iOS almost 8 years ago, Hurricane Tracker has finally made it’s way into the Google Play store!
Reviewed by CNN as the best Hurricane Tracking app. GOOGLE: “cnn top hurricane app” to read the article!
Hurricane Tracker is the most used & most comprehensive tracking app available on any platform. What makes Hurricane Tracker different from the others in the Google Play Store:
• Receive push alerts (by region) when a new storm forms or threatens landfall
• 65+ maps/images
• In-depth written discussions and analysis from our team
• Real time National Hurricane Center Updates (All NHC advisories & maps)
• Audio tropical updates
• Storm video updates
• Exclusive “Model Watch” section – check often to see what might develop next. Stay ahead of the storm!
• Custom graphics from our team of experts. Exclusive “Alert Level” & “Impact Potential” maps. Not just basic NHC info.
• Share information with friends/family via email, SMS, Facebook & Twitter
• Super detailed tropical wave/invest information
• Dozens of satellites
• Much, much more!
There is no other Hurricane tracking app out there that can match the amount of information you get-we guarantee it. Get the information you need to make informed decisions.
We charge for our app because it’s not just an automated product, our team is constantly creating graphics & writing detailed discussions to keep you informed. This is our full time job – keeping you ahead of the storms.
Hurricane Tracker covers The Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean, Atlantic Ocean & Eastern Pacific. Our app also covers any storms that may affect Hawaii.
We do not cover storms near Australia and the Western Pacific.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS:
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @hurrtrackerapp (live, real time updates)
*Hurricane Tracker is an extremely data intensive application. A WiFi or strong cellular signal is recommended for the best experience.